Recovery: Long Covid
How long it takes to recover from Covid is different for everyone and the chances of having long-term symptoms seems to be linked to how ill you were at the point of contracting the virus. Sufferers seek to come to terms with the impact that the virus has had on their body.
Long-Covid is classified as a chronic illness and the symptoms can have a big impact on your life, which may require rehabilitation and specialist, help and support. There may be mental as well as physical degeneration. It is advisable to get a full diagnostic break-down before coming to us.
We seek to develop an holistic treatment strategy that supports long-lasting recovery.
- Sufferers have symptoms such as fatigue, shortness of breath, chest pain, brain fog, changes in smell or taste, fever etc. And the symptoms are going on beyond 12 weeks.
- Nutritional supplements
- Gentle exercises where appropriate
- Meditation and mindfulness, deep-breathing techniques
- Lifestyle alteration where necessary
- The first session will be one hour. Cost £120.00
- Follow-up is 30 minutes. Cost £70.00