Become your best you:
Natural health advice specialising in Women’s health -at the click of a button
- Learn about natural health remedies, medicines and lifestyle strategies that heal you.
- Understand your mind and body - and how to make them work harmoniously.
- Gain free access to the latest discoveries in integrated health.
- Have consultations available by phone, online and in-person – however it works for you.
CCH Live brings all the skills of the award winning Crystal Clear Health into your home
A natural medicine clinic, to help you heal and maintain your body and mind throughout your lifetime.
We offer the best care. We are fully qualified and our practitioners are leading experts in their field of specialism, fully registered and working to the highest standards.
Our goal is to get to the root cause of your symptoms
We aim to make your consultation with us a positive experience where you feel comfortable about discussing your health concerns. By getting to the root causes, we can understand and solve them together with a jointly agreed, bespoke treatment developed especially for you.
Jacqueline Harvey is a Wellness Expert. Author of Your Health is Your Wealth and Body Cycles, she has provided expert commentary on national television, radio and for Nelson’s Rescue Remedy. Jacqueline is a wellness consultant for luxury brands such as Ferragamo, Valmont, Chartwell, and Quintessentially.
A pioneer in the practice of mind-body health, spanning over two decades, Jacqueline Harvey works with people from all walks of life, including celebrities, executives, sports people, models, and film stars. With her unique blend of mind, body and spirit based work, Jacqueline helps people achieve balance and harmony.
Jacqueline consults to spas, health clubs and companies, improving health through lectures, classes and structured programmes. She coaches trainers, works with architects to create work-out and therapy spaces and motivates staff with empathy empowerment to take care of their own health and improve their productivity.
Her company Crystal Clear Health founded in 2006, won the EBR Healthcare and Wellbeing Award 2013 and in March 2019 her business won the Innovating for Growth – Scale Up Award from the British Library Business & IP Centre in conjunction with the EU Regional Development Fund.
In 2016, Jacqueline was the Expert Voice for Nelsons, producer of natural healthcare products and the world-famous Rescue Remedy.
What we offer
At CCH Live we specialise in natural women’s healthcare that is convenient, affordable and effective. We cater for a variety of healthcare needs and have some of the most experienced and outstanding practitioners available to help every aspect of your physical and mental health and that of your family. You can simply book an appointment online and speak with a consultant for a range of health and lifestyle problems.
- Diagnosis of your illness
- Prescribe herbal medicine, nutritional supplements and remedies
- Referrals to specialists
- Full range of health and nutrition including blood tests, scans and organ function testing
Some of the services that we provide are:
- Sex Hormone balancing – menstrual, peri-menopause and menopause
- Healthy Thyroid
- Stress, anxiety and bereavement
- Effective sleep /wake plans
- Fitness through all life-stages including for fertility, weight management, stress reduction
- Nutrition – fertility, stress, hormone balancing, disordered eating, healthy slimming, natural diabetic plans.
- Relationship – family, love and work
- Life-work balance
- Self esteem/confidence
- Andropause and hormone balance including sexual dysfunction
- General Health & Wellbeing advice
- Gender Identity
- Depression, anxiety and stress
BOOKING A CONSULTATION
Consultations available by phone, online and in-person.
The service is secure, confidential and easy to use; you just need to provide an email address and have access to a computer or laptop with a webcam and broadband internet access.
- Benefits: you can show the practitioner your symptoms which can help them to diagnose your condition and advise you accordingly.
- At your appointed time, the consultant will call you using the details you provided on your booking form.
- Choose a date and time, select audio or video chat, fill in the on-line consultation form if necessary. Find a quiet place and talk to a therapist in confidence/private.
- If for any reason, there is a problem with the internet or broadband connection, you can still benefit from your health consultation by telephone.
Before a consultation, where possible, we ask you to complete our on-line questionnaire which should be emailed back at least 24 hours before your session.
- Or you can book a 15-minute telephone chat with a consultant to ensure that our services are right to your needs and fill the form.
- The online questionnaire helps us to build an initial picture of your health and gives us an opportunity to look into any specific points raised on the forms.
- Also, the form ensures your consultation time is cost effective.
*Note that when you have been sick for a while you will probably require several sessions or comprehensive treatment plan to restore your health.